- The Atomium is an iconic building in Brussels originally constructed for Expo ’58, the 1958 Brussels World’s Fair.
- Designed by the engineer Mozart and architects André and Jean Polak, it stands 102 m tall.
Trip To Brussels, Belgium
- Atomium (thefinchandpea.com)
- Belgium: problems with so called Syria fighters (latestnewssyria.wordpress.com)
- Exhibition at the Atomium_Brussels (raniasvoronou.wordpress.com)
- Brussels to Berlin – Ixelles, Belgium (travelpod.com)
- An Uneasy Entente Cordiale: on the Trail of Expo 58 (dinaross.com.au)
- Chocolate Chocolate Everywhere (whileabroad.wordpress.com)
- Brussels (englishinguiaintermedio.wordpress.com)
- Trains through postcards, steak with friends and English speakers abound. (samandjodie.wordpress.com)
- a chocolate a day (well maybe like 3 or 4)- Belgian Bliss 3 (devn21.wordpress.com)
- Brussels (globetrotterdonkeys.com)